Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Reminder to Act of a Prompting - You don't get a Second Chance

Thank you Denai for your friendship - you are a gem who will be missed by many. I opened my heart and may look vulnerable in this video, but didn't want another friend to miss an opportunity to listen to that little voice... I didn't want another friend to live with the regret of waiting on that voice (aka: prompting) as I did with my trip to see you. May your passing remind us all to act on our promptings. Here is my video - I won't waste another opportunity.

I will forever keep your words from your Grief Blog Radio show on Monday as your lesson and God's preparation for his plan to send an Angel home.  It was a year almost that you opened up to us to share your pain when losing three friends in a blog/you-tube post.

Our family prays for Tim and Tori and all the family and friends who miss your sunshine here! I will never hear a "WOO HOO" without thinking of you.  You leave a legacy and definitely exemplified your quote, "Live A Life... That Out Lives Your Life."  Now those are some words to live by!

Lots of love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment