Saturday, September 29, 2012

Find your ZING!


Hi Friends -
I love it when the simple act of going to the movies with your kids, brings about more than one lesson. Such was the case with our rain day choice, ""Hotel Transylvania."

In the movie, we learn about feeling that spark - or *zing* that was once felt between the Vampire parents and now between their 118 y/o daughter, Mavis and the human, Johnny. Of couse, we all have stories of the *zing* we felt with our partners, but I can save that for another day. However, I will say, literally there was a spark on the first time my husband and I went on a group outing together. I won't say it was a date... because it wasn't. It was a group of us racing Big Wheels- see I told you it was a story for another day.

The *zing* made me think about following anything that sparks life for you! When you feel that excitement.... in love, career, adventure. To paraphrase the movie, "you only feel that zing once." And for me, the *zing* is the thing! To me, the *zing* has been my love with my husband, which created the love for our kiddos - and when our family felt complete... but the *zing* I feel passionate about is our network markering career with SendOutCards. Where else can you be your own boss and create your own legacy? Where else do you control your schedule and income? We are blessed and it is so exciting to now see others on our team succeed.

So if you read this - whethere on our CardsAndMohr team, searching for a company or already affiliated with another company, I encourage you to go find your ZING. What do you have to lose? You may just end up changing your life by following that feeling... that what-if.

Shoot for the moon!
Hugs, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment