Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Hi & welcome to my official blog. It’s a little intimidating to say “official,” but after many hours of brainstorming, prayer and support from my family, friends, and ‘team’ members in my lives, I decided to start this site.  My name is Danielle Mohr and I’m a mom of three kiddos (elementary age and younger), speech pathologist and entrepreneur in a home business industry.

On this site, you will find a wide range of information for business, family, kiddos, and more.  I’ll also offer tips & tricks for moms in home-business regardless of your industry on how to reach your potential; it’s all about balance.  I’m often asked “how I do it?” and now instead of answering and helping one person at a time, I hope I can help more (regardless of work outside of the home, stay at home or have a home-based business) families. I have also twisted smart, witty and wonderful peers to add their insight as this blogging adventure begins.

There is nothing ‘special’ in my degrees.  I am similar to you in at least one way - I am passionate about living the best life for our family and enjoying all of life’s moments & milestones.  I want to help YOU do it as well.  I want to inspire you and empower you!  If you have questions or a specific topic you want me to address, please send an email at danielle@cardsandmohr.com  I will answer it without identifying you, but your question may be the same another wants to ask.

I'm here to help YOU!  Cheering you on -Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment