Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Best Investment

Busy month with the holidays, but this post by friend Brian Cook seems timely as you make plans for 2012....  Keep reading.

"Most people live in regret and everyone wishes they would have not passed up on an opportunity.

There's an old saying that if you don't act now, then you'll probably never act. I was doing some research today about some companies that were small less than ten years ago that are now houseld names doing millions - billions in profit yearly. I looked at two, nine years ago Netflix was trading at $7.72 a share. Today $247.60! Then there's Apple, you've probably heard of them. Nine years ago they were trading at $7.25 a share. Today $332.19!

WOW! I'm just curious how would have it feel if you have invested in either company just 9 years ago. Better yet how would it feel if you would have invested $500 and got paid just a nickel off every DVD rented or iPod sold? Most people would say HECK YA I'd be SET for life. I'd be retired, living in my dream home, driving my dream cars and taking my dream vacations.

Guess what?

I know the next company that's going to do that!

So what's easier for you to keep putting off your dreams or talk to me to see what the heck I'm talking about.

If you are curious of what this company is....ASK!"

You've heard our story and what abundances have come our way in just a year.  An old coach used to say "Should have, Could have, Would have never won a ball game." Don't miss out on a chance to make a difference for your family. Allow us to share more details as you plan for SOC-cess in the new year. 
All my best - Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment