Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do you still believe?

Wow! I knew I was struggling to write since tragedy took a friend in November, but I apologize for my absence.  Well, a full day (from 12-8pm) free of technology and filled with great fun. Returned from morning sports and put our pajamas back on.  Ordered pizza, made popcorn, and settled in for a holiday movie marathon.

The movie watching concluded with "The Polar Express."  And I want to leave you these words as you think about 2012... what are your goals... where do you want to be... what is your dream....

From "The Polar Express"   One thing about trains... It doesn’t matter where they’re going. What matters is deciding to get on."

Do you still hear the bell ring? Do you still believe? This Christmas and always, don't forget to DREAM! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment