Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How do I blog after my last entry?!?

Hi Friends and Followers -

First of all, you are amazing individuals who have offered up prayer for two families this week... and have included prayers for my heart. I'm blessed.  I have to admit, I'm kinda stuck on how or what to blog... While I find the next fitting entry, I wanted to share a email I received about the last video.

Last week, I tried all morning to create the video reminding you (and me) to act on our promptings.. you know that little voice that we often ignore.  I tried all morning and I never got it done... then our 3 year old came home and I still hadn't been successful.  Our kiddo was almost a good distraction to keep my tears away so I could share the message.  I was concerned and expressed it to friends that I didn't want the video to appear disrespectful with Landon crawling in the background, but was reasured he did not do that.

Here is what a friend sent me:
"Danielle - God was speaking to you that day and he wanted you to do the video. Not a perfect video but that is OK because none of us are. It was genuine and heartfelt and that is what is important along with your message. I thought it was very sweet that your son wanted to be a part of it. I always thought you had a good heart Danielle even when we were kids. That is obviously still reflected yet today! : ) "

Thank you to my friend above and to all of you who have sent messages, texts, phone calls and cards. You are amazing. I hope I have blessed your life as much as you have mine and our family's. Thank you for being part of our "Family" in and outside of SendOutCards.

Big Hugs,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment