Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bucket List - Live for Today!

Hi Friends and Followers -

Today's entry is short & sweet... My life lesson after an afternoon of skydiving: LIVE FOR TODAY. Tomorrow... Some day... is not promised. I've experienced too many life lessons this year and regret actions I did not take w/ people I care about - and now because of different tragedies and losses, I know longer have that moment.

I tried to put some photos of my Sky Diving Adventure in a photo slide show: Click here to share in my adventure!

Never let anyone ground you from your dreams!
Hugs, Danielle

California Dave & Danielle at 13,500 feet and free-falling one minte @120 mph

7 comments:

  1. Danielle, I have been following you virtually through every step of this adventure. I just love it! Always wanted to skydive. Maybe someday. For now I will fly vicariously through watching you take flight.
    Kudos my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo Kathy - As with anything, the first step is that hardest due to the fear... but then it followed by the rush of success. Whether you jump or take a leap of faith in any other aspect of your life, think "what do I have to lose?" All my best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle. I love your zest. It is so true. What do we have to lose? I will keep that in the forefront of my mind always. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo Danielle, I have always had a passion for flying. So I live vicariously through my husband. His passion is enough for both of us. I commend you for your fearless venture. I would love to fly like a bird and feel the freedom of flight. You are an incredible inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Love it Danie. My husband is a pilot too and said he has spent the last 15 years trying not to 'have to' jump out of a plane. ;o) He has always been so supportive in every endeavor we've done - so even with this crazy idea, he was 100% behind it. I can't wait to share the video and our children cheering me on. It was an amazing day. TY for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Martha - TY for that note. To know I might be a little inspiration in the 'little things' in your life means a lot to me... just as it inspired my children. I'm not saying "go jump out of a plane," but I defintely want people to enjoy the now with family & friends - and not wait to an eulogy to express what we feel or wanted to do. BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better you than me, Danielle! I am taking my big leap of faith with the move right now...but I'm not ready to face my fear of heights just yet! LOL. Good for you for scratching that one off your bucket list early!

    ReplyDelete