Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jump Into Your Dream!

Many of you know I am a Gratitude Girl - and grateful for every blessing I have. One being life, walking, talking, freedoms of time & money. Since being part of SendOutCards, I've learned to put all my thoughts into I AM statements! It's a whole other mindset. My biggest I AM statement is: "I AM LIVING IN THE NOW!"

I am blessed with family, friends, business, laughter, and life. Tomorrow is not promised. This is not a mid-life crisis, but a celebration of life because I can. This past two years we've learned many life lessons from friends: illnesses/cancer, lives lost too soon because of illness or accident, regrets -

I am excited for life... I am excited for my family, my friends, our business, our team, our future... I truely want to live in the NOW - celebrating everything... today, not 'some day.'

So yes, I AM SKYDIVING and jumping from 13,500 feet on Friday, March 16th. I don't know who is more excited - me or the little boys excited to watch... the same little boys I am inspiring every day.

May my simple jump inspire and encourage to do something of your dreams too.
xoxo, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment