Monday, March 26, 2012

Living Life Now

Thanks for the compliments on the photos. I got a couple emails asking for the Video - so others could feel the moment and be there.... So click here and you'll see the video footage from my Skydive.

What I love the best from the experience was having my kids there - and in the video. I am blessed with an amazing husband who supports me in all my decisions and our children who inspire me as much as I inspire them.

Know your WHYs in life and you'll find a HOW. I will always share my gratitude to SendOutCards & Kody Bateman for what our 'little card busines' has afforded our family to do... the memories and legacy we are making compare to no other.

Always here to help you create your own SOC-cess and make a diffference in someone's life -starting with your own.

Hugs,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment