Monday, June 11, 2012

Duplication of Penny and Team

From time to time I'm asked about team building and the power of duplication in team building. To answer the question, we share the story of multiplying a penny. It is amazing what you can achieve with consistency and duplication... With a new person in your team I recommend you share your story, the 'recipe' to success and help the new rep succeed.  Use the training the company has given you, keep it simple and don't change the 'recipe.' What I love about SendOutCards is that there is 'recipe' we use and the Basic Training each new rep goes thru is the same no matter where they are trained. Our Basic Training maual gives us the first steps to succeed... the only difference between a new rep and some of our leaders is time! 

Penny Analogy - Doubling penny each day!

The same can be demonstrated with Team Building.


What is neat about the above is if you look at the ideal team building and the financial success with a perfect formula, it an unbelieveable number... What I love is the realistic view with a 10% success rate and it is still A LOT of money. Don't take my word - look at the business opportunity for SendOutCards - better yet, look at the vision!  I believe we're in a business bigger than we are, who is more than 'just cards.' I feel like we are the start of a positive movement; one of gratitude... one to make us all pause, reflect and appreciate all life's blessings to our familes.


If SendOutCards appeals to you, but you wonder about statistics in Network Marketing - here is a great slide with details. The attrition rate of other network marketing companies is: 61%  For SendOutCards: it was a third of that (I'll check my notes for specifics).  We have approximately 150,000 distributors world-wide.  Are you still afraid that SendOutCards is saturated? No. Message me and I'll give you detail for your area, but there is a lot of room for lots and lots of people to be success.


Shoot for the moon! I will always be here for you. If you are on our CardsAndMohr SOC team and committed, we are committed to you and will take you to the next levels!

Sincerely,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment