Monday, August 22, 2011

My Gratitude Journal - shared entries

Do you have a Gratitude Journal? If not, I encourage you to get one. You can see details in an earlier blog post, but it doesn't have to be fancy.  Just get a notebook and give yourself 5 minutes when you start your day to reflect on all your blessings... big or small.  Click here to see my journal as I read some entries, but you can create a list or write in a narrative. In these simple five minutes, watch how your day will change... your outlook... the way you appreciate what you have.  There is nothing fancy to my journal (seen here or on the video), but a place for me to write my thought & appreciate all that we have.

Thinking of you. I am GRATEFUL for you - your friendship, your following and your support!  Thank you for you!  Hugs, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment