Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation - Return to Blog

My Fans and Friends,

My sincerest apologies as I log in today to share my many insights and reflections from the past month.  I cannot believe it's been almost a month since my last entry.  (Guess it proves I blog 'live' and nothing is prearranged.) I never intended to be MIA for that long and leave you without word; however, with summer vacation with the kids and two trips my time to blog has been minimal.  But I'm back and have so much to share.... from looking forward & not back, gambling, reflections of sitting on the edge of the Grand Canyon, relationships and so more. I almost don't know where to start, but to just share and embelish on my journal entries. I'm looking forward to continuing our relationships and stories here and on Facebook.

Hugs, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment