Thursday, August 18, 2011

Be The Boss Interview

WOW!  This magazine is a must for any of our readers to check out: Be The Boss
Although I'm biased to the Interview on Page 12, I am posting this magazing and all the interview in hopes of making a difference for YOU.  I want you, our followers & friends looking for opportunities to be their own boss...

While I cannot comment on all the companies or speak for the reps, I would tell you to look at the companies, the Whys and find the best choice for you. Contact the reps listed, check out websites, and learn more.   Of course, there are numerous companies not listed, but this is a good start. Look at the companies history, investment, risk and future - look at the needs of your family, time committment, and goals. 
Always here for you & cheering you on - Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment