Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Out of MY Comfort Zone

Hi Blog Friends,

As I've often challenged you to step out of your comfort zone, it is my turn to "do as I say."  Yep!  Our SendOutCards team, friends and fans have asked for video... Fom Mom Videos in doing the work/child juggle to Business Ideas.  My Disclaimer: These are just 'our' ideas - things that have worked for us and ideas for you to consider, use or tweak.  We are here to give you ideas and inspire you to be your best... no matter what your business is or how many kids you have or your goals for personal & business growth.

Our You-Tube Debut! Click Here

Fingers crossed I embedded the link here.  (I told you I am learning all these technical skills.) Shoot for the moon!  We are cheering you on.
Hugs, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment