Friday, September 2, 2011

I wanted to share a video from February 2011 when I was interviewed by Patty Farmer, Your Branding, Marketing and Networking Expert on Kathy Hines' Celebrity U Radio/TV Show.  We talk about your ROR (aka: Return On Relationships), as coined by Patty Farmer.  If you are a business and do not have a follow-up systerm for customers, clients or prospects - please watch this video.  If you are a business that has a follow-up system, but needs something better - please watch this video.

Click here to watch how easy it is to send card and gifts... for all your relationships.

Lesson from the Video & our best buisness advice: Appreciation will "win" over self-promotion everytime.  Imagine the return on a $5 Starbucks card for a referral or a box of brownies... Imagine the impact you just made on someone's day. "Give to Give" without strings attached and you'll be amazed what happens.

My best to you, Danielle

PS: I know I should smile more (thank Mom!). However, to my defense I had just had my braces put on and between the pain of placement & vanity, I didn't want others to see the, ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment