Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I AM a Network Marketer & Proud

This is our family and I couldn't be prouder to be in direct sales and of our company, SendOutCards! --Danielle

"Network Marketing provides me with a unique opportunity to create a business with LOW START UP COSTS and with VERY LITTLE RISK. I can work it PART TIME until it takes over the income we receive from a job. I can build a RECESSION-PROOF business for myself but have MANY OTHERS who have a VESTED INTEREST in my SUCCESS. I can LIVE and work ANYWHERE WE WANT, always be around POSITIVE PEOPLE and have an ongoing PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN. I can do what I want, when I want, where I want and enjoy an adventurous LIFESTYLE. I can create FINANCIAL SECURITY and show others how to do the same. I can HELP OTHERS live a better life with a business that is no respecter of persons meaning they can come from Yale or they can come from Jail. My business plays no favorites. It treats everyone the SAME but rewards those who PERFORM. I am NETWORK MARKETING!"

 -MLM Blueprint/Kody Bateman

No comments:

Post a Comment