Saturday, January 14, 2012

Invest in Your Future


‎Did you know....
600,000 companies shut down in 2010. The numbers are not yet out for 2011, but included in those numbers will be 93 banks which combined closed 457 branches.

Out of those, I wonder how many people, both business owners and employees, were told about the opportunity to invest in Netflex, iTunes and Amazon, but turned it down.... choosing to stick with Blockbuster, Tower Records and Borders.

Why do I reflect on this?  Because our company, SendOutCards has already paid out $50 million in commissions... in less than 10 years.  You know about SOC because of our family, our team and/or others in the same busines, but I'd be willing to bet your next door neighbor has not heard of us.... yet.

Would you like to have a part?  

As a mom who started in direct sales (network marketing in 2003), I am in awe of the success our family has had in one year with SendOutCards.  In no disrespect to the other company that I spent eight years with, I never saw the commissions, leadership bonus or incentive trips that we have been blessed with this year.

Just don't take my word - watch the videos at our business site, message me for a magazine, or email us for other's stories. We don't want to leave anyone behind as we shoot for the moon - join us. You'll find that we are your biggest cheerleader and take great pride in seeing your success and circumstances change for your family.

In no way am I telling you to quit your j-o-b, but I would encourage you to look at SendOutCards as a Plan B... as another stream of income that you can easily do part-time until it replaces the income generated by j-o-b.  The freedoms in time and finances is an amazing feeling - may you see the potential and experience similar blessings.

All my best! --Danielle & Family



No comments:

Post a Comment