Monday, April 9, 2012

No More Calling in Sick

YEAH - so thankful for a business I can run from my laptop... anywhere. Give me a computer and a telephone and I'm in business. What a week of illness at my house - last week, my little one was sick and today/tomorrow, my middle kiddo is out of school. I have wrote my appreciation in my Gratitude Journal that I am thankful that I didn't have to call anyone and 'ask for a sick day.' I am able to be mommy and business owner... I am in charge of my life...

If you are not in charge of your life, what can you do differently? What would a side business in network marketing provide you? Do your homework - there are so many companies. Find one that fits your personality and family needs.... Research the investment, the return, and the competition...  Find out: What is the commission rate? Can you earn a residual income with *just* customers? Do you need to team build to be successful?

I LOVE that our SendOutCards team gets that choice. Some of our SOC family are working "part-time" while still having an outside j-o-b.  I'm excited to see their progress.... For those who are just gathering customers, they are on their way to earning $2000/mo in residual income in a year. What would you do with $2000 a month?

And those that take their business to the next level and show others how to do the same thing are creating a legacy and a residual income for years and years to come. "The Future is Now" is our theme for convention - and I can't wait for the trip to Las Vegas, but I can't wait to see our team experience the trip. Amazing memories are waiting!!!

If SendOutCards has ever interest you for a business, take a look at the specifics on the business site.  Or if you want to try the sytem for a month or so, create an account thru this link.  With either option, you'll see what a difference you'll have in all your relationships!

If you are ready to join our SOC Family and Team, then message or call me. I will always be your biggest cheerleader.

Hugs,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment